joi, 7 februarie 2013

A cuban fairy tale.. in a romanian story : Dream gone bad

Since this is not the story : how i got married to a cuban guy, of course something went totally wrong! I always had a curiosity about kissing international people and the Cuban kiss was in top 5 best kisses in the world. At least in my mind, cause the reality ....
A kiss that is supposed to be one of my best kisses, turns out to be a "face wash". His tongue seems to have forgotten that i have a mouth and attacks all the holes of my face!!! My nose, my eyes, a bit of my mouth, this guy is licking all my face!! Damn it! Damn all the movies that make me wanna chase someone, cause if this is how everything adds up, then i'm totally cursed!! Ok, I think i had enough of this face wash, so I turn around and take a deep breath. I'm not sure on how I will get rid of this guy or get out of this situation, but I surely need some air and probably a pack of tissues. I feel his hands searching for body parts and I ask for a salvation. An earthquake, a tremendous storm, the end of the world, ANYTHING!! He makes a sudden move and somehow turns me around. I think i have the  look of a "deer in a trap", cause instead of jumping on my face again he stops and pets my hair. Although I should cease the moment and run, I stare deeply in his eyes. There's something about him that I can't understand. He has this big brown eyes, warm and clear. As if we were for the first time face to face, in the most silent and peaceful place in the world, he slowly reaches my face and gently kisses me.
Oh my GOD!! This is how I dreamed of this!! He concentrates on my mouth, and his full lips capture my lips in a sweet dungeon. I stand on my toes and as if someone turns on the speakers, I start hearing the music surrounding us, louder and louder. As the rhythm grows around us, his kiss is more passionate and more hard. Fortunately he doesn't leave the "safe area" and I'm beginning to feel really lustful. Oh he's so hot! If I wouldn't know better, I would get him naked about now! Damn u people!! DAMN U!! We go into a corner without stopping the kiss. How long is it? 10 min? 30? It feels like forever and still not enough. I don't even feel the need to breath, I just want to kiss him over and over again.
"Quieres ir a mi casa? Que nos pasamos bien hay" he says with short breaths. "OH HELL YES" screams my lonely, bitter self, who didn't go out on a date since ... eternity. Come on, there is a chapter in a scrap book saying that you should "make love" (not my words, i swear!!) with an international guy. This is my opportunity!! Love not war!!
FUCK!! If only I wouldn't be in Norway. The most expensive country in Europe. On my high heels!! Without any money in my pocket. On a Saturday night, when I have to work SUNDAY!! AT 7AM!! I look at my heels and quickly think at the possibility of working in them all day. PAINFUL! Ok ,what are the chances he lives in a near place? I think he said he lives in the south of Stavanger. Shit, that's still really far.
"Seriously, let's get out of here, and go to my place" he says waking me up from my day dreaming. He plants a strong kiss on my lips and I am tempted to say yes. Actually I was tempted without this last kiss. I look at him and think that this is my only chance to be with a guy like this. Even tough he wears a white suit (not my thing at all!)
"Where do u live?" I ask him taking his hand and wrapping my fingers around it.
"Near Sandnes, we can take a cab until there"
Punch in the stomach!!! No way I can make it from there without a taxi!! I think he sees the despair in my eyes, cause he gently pushes me into the wall, he lifts my arms and whispers in my year "Que paso? Todo bien?"
NO,NO,NO!! Can u be any more hotter?? He kisses me and he touches me as if I was a baby doll. Ok, not my dolls, cause they ended up headless, someone else's dolls!! Ok, I will go with him. I will definitely go with him!!
Like in a bad Cinderella movie, the lights turn on and the DJ says cheerfully that it's time for us to move the party in our own places. Enrique (or Ernesto ?!?!?!) takes my hand and tries to make space in the crowd that is pushing trough the doorway. As I look at the people around us, I see my friends a couple of meters away and without realizing it, I let go of the hand that holds me. Somehow I am sure that he must be behind me. As I reach my friends and turn around I realize that no one followed me. I lost him.
A small part of me hopes that he is at the door waiting for me. But he isn't. I really lost him!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu