sâmbătă, 14 ianuarie 2012

If I could turn back time...

If I would have a time machine ... and I would be able to change 10 things in my life I would :


1. Kiss my mom and dad, my brother and sister, and call them as often as I can to tell them I miss them;
2. Spend more time with my friends and tell them as often as I can how much they mean to me... be more honest with them;
3. Slap the guys who made fun of me because I was too fat, even though I was just fluffy;
4.Know when is time to say 'Good Bye' and move on with my life...;
5. Try to leave my jealousy behind and enjoy life and him as he is;
6. Kiss the guy who after I felt and injured my knee, bent down, cleaned it and kissed it gentle in order to pass;
7. Take the hand of the guy who stayed by my bed an entire night, even if he knew that I liked somebody else;
8.  Tell Vasile's group that it got separated and I'm not the only one that changed... I'm the only one who tried to keep in touch...
9. Choose Math Faculty just to see how that works for me ...
10. Love the image I see in the mirror at the right time!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu