sâmbătă, 7 ianuarie 2012

Fun Fact : jumping and landing are two different things!

 Today I learned a great lesson of life : having a perfect jump doesn't necessarily mean that you will have a big landing.
I wanted to make a big and great jump. I needed it, because not doing anything all day long (because you sleep all day long!!) messes with my head. So, I wanted to jump from a lower place to a higher place. Believe me, the jump was great! But the landing... The carpet ran from under my feet and I landed directly on my ass. This is one of the rare occasions where I'm actually grateful to have a big ass. Let's hope that the cameras that where pointed in my direction captured the moment and it will become a great gag someday. It should, because if you see my face when I go for the jump is like I want to win a championship of jumping.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu